No orders are flowing into Shipworks
- Run the health check at http://servername/healthcheck.aspx
- If health check page cannot be loaded
- Check that server is online
- Ensure connectivity on web ports between client and server
- Check IIS logs for further information
- If Database connection fails
- Check that the connection string is correct including username and password.
- Check that database is available and queryable in SSMS
- Ensure DB user has dbowner permissions to database.
- Check SQL Server logs for further information
- If web service check fails
In this unlikely event where IIS is up, but pages are not responsive IIS logs will need to be checked for further information
Query USR_VI_PS_SHIP_IFACE to ensure there are actually orders modified since the current cutoff date being sent by ShipWorks using:
- SELECT TOP 100 TKT_NO, LST_MODIFIED_DT FROM USR_VI_PS_SHIP_IFACE ORDER BY LST_MODIFIED_DT DESC
If the orders in question are not showing up in the view the CP dealer will need to troubleshoot the view SQL code to determine cause and correct
If there are orders with newer dates that are not transferring there will need to be an escalation to engineering to perform a code trace
Only some orders are not flowing into ShipWorks
Query USR_VI_PS_SHIP_IFACE to ensure that the order(s) exist in the view
SELECT * FROM USR_VI_PS_SHIP_IFACE WHERE TKT_NO = 'TICKET#'
- If the order does not exist the CP dealer will need to troubleshoot the SQL code of the view to determine why and correct.
- If the order does exist retry transferring the order by updating the last modified date on the order
- UPDATE PS_DOC_HDR
- SET RS_UTC_DT = GETUTCDATE()
- WHERE TKT_NO = 'MISSINGORDER#'
- If the order still does not transfer there will need to be an escalation to engineering to perform a code trace
Health check page will not load
If IIS is installed after .NET framework the following error may be received.
To correct this you will need to run the following command in an administrative command prompt.