Commerce5 > Gridded Items > Valid Grid Tags
Any Grid Dimension Tag that will be used by an Ecommerce Item needs to be added to the Commerce5 > Gridded Items > Valid Grid Tags table and flagged as "Valid"
- Grid Tag - the Grid Dimension Tag for any Ecommerce item
- Magento Attribute - attribute name in Magento that this Grid Tag should be mapped to
- Magento Label - The display label that a customer will see on the front end of the website for this Magento Attribute
- Item Field - Used with Parent/Child items to specify the field on the item table for this grid tag
- Item Field Filter - Used with Parent/Child items to specify the field on the item table for this grid tag filter
- Valid - Flag this grid tag value as being valid
Configurable Swatch - Flag that identifies which Magento attributes have been setup a configurable swatches.
- A Configurable Swatch attribute allows for the product image to change based on the swatch selection
Example: In this example we can see that "Hand", "Club" and "Flex" have been added and flagged as Valid Grid Tags
This eCommerce item is now allowed to be saved using these valid grid dimension tags.
If you attempt to add or modify an Ecommerce item that is using a grid dimension tag that has NOT been added to the Commerce5 > Gridded Items > Valid Grid Tags table and flagged as "Valid" then you will receive an error.
In the following example the grid dimension tag of "COLR" is NOT valid.
Note: To change this grid dimension tag from "COLR" to the valid grid dimension tag "Color" you will use the Commerce5 > Gridded Items > Fix Grid Tags form
Note: The Magento Attribute Value that is associated to the Grid Tag must match the Attribute Code in Magento as seen here
Note: The Magento Attribute of "type" can NOT be used since this a system attribute in Magento
Magento Admin: Catalog/Attributes/Manage Attributes
Note: If you are using multiple attribute sets in Magento make sure that the Magento attribute is assigned to the appropriate attribute sets
Magento Admin: Catalog/Attributes/Manage Attribute Sets