(1) Run the health check at http://servername/healthcheck.aspx
- If health check page cannot be loaded
- Check that server is online
- Ensure connectivity on web ports between client and server
- Check IIS logs for further information
- If Database connection fails
- Check that the connection string is correct including username and password.
- Check that database is available and queryable in SSMS
- Ensure DB user has dbowner permissions to database.
- Check SQL Server logs for further information
- If web service check fails
- In this unlikely event where IIS is up, but pages are not responsive IIS logs will need to be checked for further information
(2) Query USR_VI_PS_SHIP_IFACE to ensure there are actually orders modified since the current cutoff date being sent by ShipWorks using:
- SELECT TOP 100 TKT_NO, LST_MODIFIED_DT FROM USR_VI_PS_SHIP_IFACE ORDER BY LST_MODIFIED_DT DESC
- If the orders in question are not showing up in the view the CP dealer will need to troubleshoot the view SQL code to determine cause and correct
- If there are orders with newer dates that are not transferring there will need to be an escalation to engineering to perform a code trace