Magento: Stores /Configuration / Sales / Shipping Methods
If you have established contract rates (or 'Account-Specific Negotiated Rates’) with UPS, you can configure Magento to work with your own rates instead of the default UPS rates. Learn more about Account-Specific Negotiated Rates on the UPS website.
To configure Magento to work with your UPS contract rates,select Stores / Configuration / Sales / Shipping Methods, then select the service you would like to modify.
UPS Account Information
Before you can configure Magento to work with your UPS contract rates, you must
establish a My UPS account online and obtain the following information from UPS:
|UPS Account Information
|UPS AccessLicense #
||The access key provided by UPS that allows Magento to access your UPS contract rates. Learn how to obtain your access key below.
|UPS User ID
||The login ID associated with your My UPS account.
If you have not yet signed up for a My UPS account, visit the UPS website: https://www.ups.com/one-to-one/register.
||The password you created when you set up your MyUPS account.
Obtaining Your UPS AccessLicense Number (Access Key #)
If you have not yet signed up for a MyUPS account, visit: https://www.ups.com/one-to-one/register.
To obtain your UPS Access Key#:
- Log into your My UPS account at www.ups.com:
- Select Support / Technology Support from the menu bar:
- Select Developer Resource Center / UPS Developer Kit from the left navigation
- Select Request an access key under "How to Get Started”:
- Enter your contact information if prompted and select the Request Access Key button to continue. Your Access Key is displayed at the top of the Confirmation page. You will also receive an email from UPS containing your access key. Save your access key in a secure location. This is the UPS Access Key # you will enter when configuring your UPS contract rates in Magento