Commerce5 includes support for importing NCR Secure Pay tokens on Magento orders into Counterpoint which allows for payments to be captured in NCR Counterpoint.
- Note: NCR Secure Pay MUST be setup in NCR Counterpoint to allow for NCR Secure Pay tokens to be imported
The NCR Secure Pay extension has two options for how payments are captured that can be configured here:
System > Configuration
- Sales > Payment Methods
The following settings must be configured:
- Transaction Using Ticket set to "Yes"
- NCR Secure Pay payments are captured in "NCR Counterpoint"
Re-ordering a Magento Order Using Secure Pay
Magento allows for orders in the Magento Admin to be re-ordered. This process works differently based on the Payment Action setting of the NCR Secure Pay Extension
Authorize only - Payment will not be captured by Magento, but using the admin to reorder a previous order using Securepay will copy the previous card used to the new order.
- Note: You cannot change the card used on the re-ordered order
Authorize and capture - Payment will be captured by Magento, but using the admin to re-order a previous order using Securepay will not be possible.
- Note: You cannot change the card used or switch to another payment method on the re-ordered order. Re-ordering is not possible using this setting.
Mapping NCR Secure Pay Payments in Commerce5
- The 4 different NCR Secure Pay credit card types (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover) can be mapped to paycodes in Commerce5 as follows
Linked Values Setup > Payment Types > Find New / Update Descriptions
The NCR Secure Pay payment methods will be added to the Payment Mappings Table
- All 8 NCR Secure Pay payment methods need to be mapped to paycodes in Counterpoint.
How to save NCR Secure Pay Tokens in Ticket History to be used for Validated Return Tickets in Counterpoint
- The following store specific settings to "Retain Full Card Numbers in History" will configure Counterpoint to retain the NCR Secure Pay token on tickets in Sales History. When performing a Validated Return in Counterpoint the original NCR Secure Pay token can be used to perform a refund back to the customer's original credit card.
Setup > Point of Sale > Stores
- Note: In order to access the "Retain Full Card Numbers in History" setting in Counterpoint the Payment gateway needs to be temporarily changed to "CPGateway"
- Every store in Counterpoint that will be processing website orders using NCR Secure Pay tokens should be configured to "Retain Full Card Numbers in History"
Enable "Retain full card numbers in history"
Change the Payment Gateway back to "NCR SecurePay" and Save the Store Configuration