- A valid iPaaS.com account with an Active BigCommerce subscription.
- Products are created/imported and at least one location is defined in iPaaS.com
Registered as a single-click application, installation begins within BigCommerce. After logging into the BigCommerce Admin Portal, Navigate to Apps > Marketplace and subscribe.
Please note that installation will add the following code to your BigCommerce store:
BigCommerce Script Manager applies to footer which is used to add the UI handlers to the BigCommerce pages.
A product option is created which will be used to track the pickup location on the transaction.
Customer Form Field:
A user defined form field should be created on the Account Signup Form for "Pickup Store". After logging into the BigCommerce Admin Portal, Navigate to Advanced Setting > Account Signup Form. When a customer signs up, this field allows the customer to save their preferred pickup location. The field will be automatically populated with the list of available Pickup Locations
Manual Theme Edit:
The following Theme edit is required. These should be performed by the BigCommerce Agency on record.
Configuration will occur within the BigCommerce Portal. After logging into the BigCommerce Admin Portal, Navigate to Apps > Buy Online Store Pickup by iPaaS.com
- The first time you open the Store Pickup application, you will be prompted to Login using your iPaaS.com credentials and choose a company to link if your account has more than 1 company.
- Confirm the locations which are available for Pickup.
- Enter the desired settings
Enable Buy-Online Pickup In Store
Allow Pickup In Store and Shipment line items on the same transaction?
BOPIS Receipt Message: