This article will cover how to manually run the SQL scripts. The MiSP will need to through this process if Deliverator error outs.
1. Open File Explorer.
2. Navigate to wwwroot folder(example path: Local Disk:C-Interpub-wwwroot).
3. Select "CPHive" Folder.
4. Select "Database Installer" Folder.
5. Select "Scripts" sub folder.
6. Select the first script that caused a Deliverator error.
7. Verify script is pointed to Counterpoint Database.
8. Click "Execute".
9. Continue repeating the above steps till you have all the scripts that caused Deliverator errors.
10. Expand "Tables" in CP Database.
11. CPHive Installer should see three new tables in the CP database(USR_API_LOG,USE-CPHIVE_QUEUE, and USR_CPHIVE_SUBSCRIPTION).