This module will cover how to set up the CPWebhook web.config file on the client's IIS Server.
Table of Contents
1. How to create a company folder in "Program Files" folder
2. How to extract the CPWebhooks folder
3. How to receive an API key for "CPWebhooks.exe" file
4. How to set up the "CPWebhooks.exe" file
5. How to set up webhooks in "Magento Admin Portal"
Supplemental Material: Magento webhooks scripts for configuration
2. Company folder in "Program Files" Folder
3. Windows admin privileges