This Section will cover how a MiSP will receive a key for "CPWebhooks.exe" File. First, MiSP will need to create a company in iPaaS.com if they haven't created one already.
1. Log in to IPaaS.com.
2. Select "ADD COMPANY" button.
3. Type in company name under "Add Company Info". (Note: This will be the permanent name).
4. Type in company address info under "Company Address".
5. Select "SAVE DETAILS" button.
Next, MiSP will need to add a CounterPoint subscription to their company.
1. Select company.
2. Select "Subscriptions Management-Subscriptions" from menu.
3. Select "SEARCH CERTIFIED SUBSCRIPTION MARKETPLACE & SUBSCRIBE".
5. Select "NCR CounterPoint".
6. Type in company alias CP under "NAME" field.
7. Type in website entry/cphive under "CP URL KEY" field (Example: sandbox.ipaas.com/cphive).
8. Type in a CP user ID under "CP API USERNAME" field.
9. Type in Same CP user ID under "CP API Key" field.
10. Type in a number valve to represent the system throttle limit in “API THROTTLE LIMIT" field..
11. Type in a number valve to represent system calling max in “API THROTTLE SECONDS" field
12. If the Client's system is only going to be pushing directional data, Type in a number valve to represent system throttle limit and system calling max in “API THROTTLE LIMIT(TO IPAAS)" and “API THROTTLE SECONDS(TO IPAAS)." fields. (If this does not apply to the client's system, type 0 for fields.)
13. If the Client's system has a concurrent connection limit, Type in a number value to represent limit in "CONCURRENT CONNECTIONS'' field. (If this does not apply to the client's system, type 0 for fields.)
14. Check "CREATE DEFAULT MAPPINGS".
15. Click "APPLY"
Now, MiSP needs to retrieve the API key in CP Subscriptions.
1. Click "Edit" button in "CounterPoint" subscription.
2. Copy the "WEBHOOK API KEY".
3. Paste that field into any empty notepad. (Note: MiSP will need that key for the next section.)