This section will cover how to create iPaaS.com subscription for a BigCommerce website.
1. BC API Store Hash
2. BC API Client ID
3. BC API Token
1: Select company.
2: Select "Subscriptions Management-Subscriptions" from menu.
3:Select "SEARCH CERTIFIED SUBSCRIPTION MARKETPLACE & SUBSCRIBE".
5. Select "BigCommerce".
6. Type in company alias BigCommerce under "NAME" field.
7. Type in api.bigcommerce.com under "BC API URL" field.
8. Type in a BC store hash # under "BC API STORE HASH" field.
9. Type in BC client ID # under "BC API CLIENT ID" field.
10. Type in BC TOKEN # under "BC API TOKEN" field.
11. Type in a number valve to represent a limit in "API THROTTLE LIMIT" field.
12. Type in a number valve to represent seconds in "API THROTTLE SECONDS" field.
13. If the Client's system is only going to be pushing directional data, Type in a number valve to represent system throttle limit and system calling max in “API THROTTLE LIMIT(TO IPAAS)" and “API THROTTLE SECONDS(TO IPAAS)" fields. (If this does not apply to the client's system, type 0 for fields).
14. If the Client's system has a concurrent connection limit, Type in a number value to represent limit in "CONCURRENT CONNECTIONS'' field. (If this does not apply to the client's system, type 0 for fields).
15. Check "CREATE DEFAULT MAPPINGS"
16. Click "APPLY"