This section how to create iPaaS.com subcription for a Magento website.
1. MAGENTO2 API URL
2. MAGENTO API Integration Key
3: MAGENTO2 Webhooks installed by M2 dev
Note: you can find out more about these prerequsites in the following article- Magento Requirements
1. Select company.
2. Select "Subscriptions Management-Subscriptions" from menu.
3. Select "SEARCH CERTIFIED SUBSCRIPTION MARKETPLACE & SUBSCRIBE".
4. Select "Magento".
5. Type in company alias Magento under "NAME" field.
6. Type in M2 URL under "MAGENTO2 API URL" field.
7. Type in M2 store type under "MAGENTO STORE" field.
8. Type in M2 integration key under "MAGENTO2 API INTERGRATION KEY URL" field.
9. Type in a number valve to represent a limit in "API THROTTLE LIMIT" field.
10. Type in a number valve to represent seconds in "API THROTTLE SECONDS" field.
11. If the Client's system is only going to be pushing directional data, Type in a number valve to represent system throttle limit and system calling max in “API THROTTLE LIMIT(TO IPAAS)" and “API THROTTLE SECONDS(TO IPAAS)" fields. (If this does not apply to the client's system, type 0 for fields).
12. If the Client's system has a concurrent connection limit, Type in a number value to represent limit in "CONCURRENT CONNECTIONS'' field. (If this does not apply to the client's system, type 0 for fields).
13. Check "CREATE DEFAULT MAPPINGS".
14. Click "APPLY".