This section will cover how push test product data to the Client's ecommerce site.
1. List of test products from client (3 to 5 items for product category)
2. SQL server credentials (username and password)
First, we to verify webhooks are syncing to SQL server.
1. Open “Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio".
2. Point Object Explorer to "CounterPoint" Database.
3. Create a new query.
4. In new query, type in Select * From USR_CPHIVE_SUBSCRIPTION.
5. Verify if "product/created" , "product/updated" , "product/variant/inventory/created", and product/variant/inventory/updated is marked as "Y".
Next, we need to verify product data is pushing through from "Counterpoint".
1. Log in into SQL Server Management Studio.
2. Navigate to Object Explorer. (Note: if "Object Explorer is not open, User will need to connect to it)
3. Select "New Query" from taskbar.
4. Type in UPDATE IM_ITEM SET ITEM_NO = ITEM_NO where ITEM_NO ='INSERT ITEM NUMBER HERE'.
5. Type in SELECT * FROM USR_CPHIVE_QUEUE.
6. Select "Execute.
7. Repeat Steps 1-6 for the rest of the test products.