This Section will cover how remove test product as MiSP prepares to move all product to ecommerce site.
1. iPaaS.com credentials
2. Company profile
3. iPaaS subscription
4. Products imported to iPaaS.com
First, you need to remove test products from the product catalog in iPaaS.com.
1. Log in to iPaaS.com.
2. Select company profile.
3. Navigate to menu.
4. Select "Product Catalog".
5. Navigate to and select dropdown box that's next to "ADD PRODUCT".
6. Choose "Bulk Delete" from dropdown.
7. Change show pet page to 200.
8. Check all products.
9. After Selection is made, select "BULK DELETE" button.
Next, you need to remove products from e-commerce site.
1. Log in to Ecommerce admin account.
2. Select client.
3. Navigate to and select products.
4. Change view to top count.
5. Check all products.
6. Click "Trash" button.