This section will cover how to push an individual product to the client's ecommerce site.
This is useful if a client makes changes to certain products in counterpoint.
1. Log in into SQL Server Management Studio.
2. Nav to Object Explorer. (Note: if "Object Explorer is not open, User will need to connect to it.)
3. Select "New Query" from taskbar.
4. Type in UPDATE IM_ITEM SET ITEM_NO = ITEM_NO where ITEM_NO ='INSERT ITEM NUMBER HERE'(EXAMPLE: 27754).
5. Type in SELECT * FROM USR_CPHIVE_QUEUE.
6. Select "Execute".
7. Verify Queue is empty or "IS_PROCESSING" fields are marked as "Y" (Note: "IS_PROCESSING" is marked as no or is stuck in queue. Note: Please Consult with CP devs, Ecommerce and IT teams before contacting Red Rook).