This section will cover how to add a Magento shipping method in iPaaS.com. You need to create M2 Shipping mappings for methods outside Magento's standard free shipping method or Flat Rate in IPaaS.com (UPS Ground, Fedex Ground ETC).
Note: If you are only using Free Shipping or Flat Rate, skip this section.
1. Select Subscription Management-Subscriptions from Menu.
2. Navigate to Magento subcription.
3. Select "Manage Mappings."
4. Select the + Button next to a M2 Order Header to IPaaS.com collection.
5. Select Clone Button next to Free Shipping collection.(Example: BC Order Payment to Customer Pickup)
6. Navigate to cloned collection
7. Select edit button
8. Modify name to Shipping method.(Example: M2 Order Ship Address - Customer Pickup to iPaaS.com)
9. Add Collection to Parent ( Example: M2 Order Header To iPaaS.com)).
10. Navigate to Mapping Filter and add the payment at the end of filter (Example(Truck).
11. Click Apply.
12. Reselect Collection.
13. Navigate to Shipping method mapping and select edit.
14. Change Source Field to CP Ship_via Cod (Example(T)).
15. Click Save.
16. Click Apply at the bottom.
17. Repeat Steps For the other Shipping Methods.