This module will cover how to set up and test the CPHive web.config file on the client's IIS Server.
Table of Contents
1. How to extract CPHive Folder
2. How to convert CPHive into application
3. How to set up the CPHive web.config file
4. How to run Database Installer
5. How to flush CPHive site
6. How to Test CPHive
2. Location of DNS entry's wwwroot folder
3. Windows admin privileges
4. CP SQL server user credentials (username and password)
5. CP system Info gathered from "CPHive Prerequisites "
6: Client or Client's third party has set up the following: CPHive Requirements and Bigcommerce Requirements or Magento Requirements